Sunday, September 30, 2012

QKR FB Freebie

Blessed Sunday my Crafty friends;)
QKR Stampede has offered up a freebie digi stamp
take this link to their FB Page
Like QKR Stampede, grab your freebie
 and keep up with all the fun happenings.

Look what I did with the freebie...
I also used a

 I designed the focal image and colored the digi stamp in photoshop.
I printed it off, trimmed and placed on a piece of PTI
Kraft card stock with dimensional foam.
I also used PTI vintage buttons for a little extra element
I love how it turned out, how about you?

Below you can see that I printed off the colored digi stamp onto
magnetic paper and trimmed the image.
So cute!  
I have some special creative friends that will be getting
a little fall fun in the mail from yours truly.

I wanted to show you the colored image as my saved PNG.
(I am stuck using a crap camera for now and I am not getting quality photos uploaded)
So here is my colored digi scarecrow stamp


Remember,
is your home
for Rubber and Digital images,
the best of both creative worlds in one stop shopping.
The images are somewhat cute and somewhat quirky and
you are sure to fall in love with them all.

2 comments:

Vee Cassidy said...

Hello, Sara
I am not on facebook for the time being but I love all your work here. Such a beautiful card and I love what you have done with the image. Your digital colouring is awesome do you use the brush tool?
Vee xx

Desire Fourie said...

Sara this is so beautifully designed. Loving your creative style. Wishing you a fab Sunday.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}